Aarohi for me..
1. A place where my children go to grow.
2. A lab to explore where they are their own catalysts.
3. It’s not a school; it's a sanctuary of the joy of learning.
4. Where questions have more significance than answers.
5. Where time can stand still or rush, even as life goes in its lush.
1. Aarohi to me is unsettling.
2. It challenges my thinking.
3. Aarohi to me is lot of exploration.
4. And exploration is the only direction.
5. Also my children go to Aarohi.
1. Acceptance each child without judgment.
2. Child grows with respect to himself.
3. Emphasizes multiple ways of learning, learning thru books and teaching just one of them.
1. A place where children look forward to going every day.
2. A place where they make friends.
3. A place where they play and have fun.
4. A place where children enjoy learning.
5. A place which gives parents a chance to get involved in their child's learning in a positive way.
1. Aarohi is progressive self learning.
2. Aarohi is where faculty and child co-create their own learning.
3. Aarohi is where life, fun and learning are all interwoven.
4. Aarohi is challenge, growth, expression, harmony, open, brave, a way of life.
5. Aarohi is preparation into the unknown, to take on any learning, situation, and be able to work on it.
1. Freedom to learn what I want and how I want.
2. Learn without fear of comparison or living for some ones expectations.
3. Place where relations develop purely because everyone believes in the same goal.
4. Where process is more important than the product.
1. For me, understanding Aarohi began with understanding the meaning of the name "Aarohi".
2. It means a space where all are accepted, allowed to be them.
3. A space where journey's happen from internal desire.
4. Here, the environment is sometimes a support structure, sometimes a stimulant, sometimes a place to find myself and relax and sometimes a place where I am
Challenged but never the less, always accepted.
1. Aarohi is a space to get a variety of exposures for the child
2. A place where a child gets introduced to subjects like emotions, self-discipline, empowerment...
3. A place where I as a parent get to meet people thinking alternatively
4. A place where I learn as a parent
5. A place where we as a family grow together
· Aarohi for me is LIFE.
1. Aarohi for me is a space for learning and sharing my learning and experience.
2. Experience working with kids. A space for understanding and learning, how all children learn.
3. AAROHI IS "THE BEST PLACE FOR CHILDREN TO LEARN ON THEIR OWN".
4. Aarohi is place where I GET TO EXECUTE MY UNDERSTANDING AND LEARNING.
5. MOST SPECIAL IS, IT IS THE PLACE WHERE I AM ACCEPTED AND GIVEN ALL OPPORTUNITIES TO GIVE MY BEST, TO THE ORGANIZATION.
6. Aarohi is a place where I get to know more about myself - my beliefs, images, how i respond to others, an environment for social relationship building.
7. AAROHI IS A PLACE OF VARIETIES.
1. Learning by experimenting, exploring and growing as an individual with each learning is Aarohi for me.
2. Aarohi is a place for children to be with their chosen path through observing, discovering, asking questions. Aarohi for me is a place where I can do things without being judged for the end result but for the process of how I have done. A place where one can reflect on self learning.
1. A school that focuses on experiential learning.
2. Empowers children to think and act.
3. Freedom to explore and learn at your pace.
4. Of the children, by the children, for the children.
5. Aims for holistic development
1. Aarohi is the open space where I can wonder aimlessly.
2. Aarohi is the place where I am accepted and pushed and challenged.
3. Aarohi is where I can experiment, explore and grow all by myself.
4. Aarohi gives me the freedom to judge myself.
5. Aarohi everyday gives me an opportunity to bring myself back to me