- Join Us
- Know Us
- Support Us
- About Us
What if at one place, on the same day, there are lots and lots of people … children, young adults, parents, senior citizens … all with different gifts, coming together to create the magic of co-learning. Inviting you to Learning Utsav, where anyone can teach, anyone can learn … a day to experience the joy of learning, sharing, exploring, mingling ...
The event will be in an open format, people are free to go to any session that interests them. Children or Adults - any age, anyone - can share their gifts / learnings by:
- Mini Workshop: Conduct a session of 40min on any skill or topic.
- Discussion: If you have questions or want people to engage in deeper exploration on any topic - initiate a churning with interested participants.
- Learning Stall: Set up a stall - with visitors interacting, doing with you - an experiment, a magic trick, your art etc. (no sale, only learning)
- Learning games / activities: Conduct any game or activity.
When and where?
On 2nd Feb 2018, Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm
at Aarohi O-campus, 55km from Bangalore.
Since learning is free, this event is also free.
Our neighbourhood friends will set up food stalls where you can buy local snacks & lunch.
Reaching Aarohi O campus is quite easy:
- By Own transport - 1.5 to 2 hours drive - follow Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/JQx0H
- By Train: Morning train from Bangalore to Kelamangalam - 56514 Karaikal passenger (07:15am from Blore City Stn, comes via Cantt, East, Bypanahalli, Bellandur road and Karmelaram). The same train you can use for returning in the evening Train no 56513.
- By Bus: Catch bus to Hosur, another bus to Kelamnagalam
- For Drop from Kelamangalam station or Bus stand to Aarohi campus - call Auto Ph 9600-537-451
- More details see: How to reach O Campus
- In case you are coming from outstation then your stay can be arranged at the Aarohi campus at a nominal contribution. See details here.
To register for Learning Utsav use the form below.
(Queries? Call Asawari on 9600-74-66-72)